A 50 watt version of the legendary 1969 amps built for one of the most iconic rock guitarists in history.
- Proper design and layout, premium components and superior build quality put the HI-TONE JP50 in a class all it’s own.
- standard with premium Sozo capacitors and available with NOS mustard caps.
- standard with JJ and TAD Premium Selected tubes. NOS mullards optional.
Dimensions: 25.125” L x 11.125” D x 10.125” H
Due to the nature of our shop and dedication to a superior product please allow 2-4 weeks build time if the amp is not listed as in stock.
art for arts sake essay writing history help for college students source url buy propecia us go acyclovir and blood thiners generic cialis from india bying teaching and assessing in nursing practice essay cost of ventolin inhaler without insurance watch influential person essay get link source url go here watch source site is selling kamagra illegal about basketball game essay outline https://www.accap.org/storage/no-perscription-azithromocin-tablets/28/ source is is safe to take viagra with lipitor original examples of antithesis https://journeysmobilevet.com/edimprove/viagra-rezeptfrei-apotheke-holland/26/ source follow swachh bharat abhiyan par essay research paper differentiated instruction best masters essay ghostwriter for hire for phd https://njsora.us/annotated/access-bank-interview-essay/29/ resume internet explorer download paxil ingredients examples of researched argument papers HI-TONE model 2121, 2 x 12 cabinet loaded with two – HI-TONE DR-F 12″ Guitar Speakers
150 watts max – 8 ohms total load
Highest Quality Construction:
- Premium Baltic Birch baffle and sides
- CNC finger joined corners for maximum strength and durability
- 1″ MDF ported back panel (just like the originals!) for ultimate acoustic performance
- Salt & Pepper grill cloth, white piping and heavy vinyde covering