Based on the rare 1969 prototype that has haunted You Tube viewers for years.
You have probably seen the clips, if not search SKABOOSH SAP.
The Original SAP is a one of a kind, but we knew we had to offer this beast to the die-hard guys (like us!)
- The SAP has a footswitch controlled boost/volume cut like the JP, but a different tone stack and of course a 2x 6V6GT power section.
- The proprietary Custom Heyboer transformers are pieces of art and the build quality is unparalleled, as you would expect.
- Standard with Sozo capacitors.
- 3x 12AX7/ecc83
- 1 x 12AT7/ecc81
- 2 x 6V6GT
- Standard with tested JJ and or TAD tubes,
- Ships with footswitch and vinyl cover
Head dimensions: 22 1/8”L x 9 1/8”H x 11 ¼”D
Shipping Dimensions: 30” x 16” x 16”
Shipping weight: 38lbs
The SAP is a custom order amp. A 13-14 week lead time is to be expected. Thank you for your patience and support!