online paper writing service
benadryl and paxil
care sunt efectele viagra
how to send the resume
english proofreading online
effetti collaterali viagra generico
comparison essay help
who can do my paper
juvenile delinquency research paper
fields of reading motives for writing
death row essay
theseus in the labyrinth greek mythology
essay outline persuasive
good topics for persuasive essays for 7th graders
curiosidades de la viagra
creating a table of contents for dissertation
adj 255 assignment help
on beauty essay
essays about earth day
The Classic 4 input 1971-1974 “DR”
- Based on Dave Reeves’ Classic Circuitry
- Custom Partridge clone transformers built exclusivley for HI-TONE Amplification by Heyboer Transformers
- 100 watts via 4 x EL34 Power Tubes
- Internally linked input based on a discovery by Pete Cornish that linking two channels created a more balanced sound for a certain “comfortably numb” guitar hero
- Controls: Normal Vol | Brill Vol | Bass | Treble | Middle | Presence | Master Volume
Dimensions: 25.125” L x 11.125” D x 10.125” H
Shipping weight: 50 lbs.
Due to the nature of our shop and dedication to a superior product please allow 2-4 weeks build time if the amp is not listed as in stock.
Thank you for your patience and support!
Weight: 120 lbs
Cab dimensions: 30”L x 14.5”D x 30”H
Speakers: four HT-C “A” 150w. drivers
Impedance: 16 ohms
Internal wire: Evidence Audio Siren II
Made with premium voidless Baltic Birch plywood and hard Maple, No Chip Board!
- Sides: .625”
- Back: 1”
The same premium construction you expect from HI-TONE. Finger joined corners, threaded metal inserts, custom woven grill cloth.
HI-TONE amplification has no affiliation with Watkins Electric Music
Weight: 140 lbs
Dimensions: 34″ L x 19″ D x 35″ H