A faithful reproduction of the legendary 1969 amp that Dave Reeves built for one of the most iconic rock guitarists in history.
- Proper design and layout, premium components and superior build quality put the HI-TONE HT100 “JP” in a class all it’s own.
- standard with premium Sozo capacitors and available with NOS mustard caps.
- Footswitchable “Boost/Blend”
- Controls: Input Vol | Balance | Bass | Treble | Middle | Presence | Master Volume
- Custom Partridge clone transformers built exclusively for HI-TONE Amplification by Heyboer Transformers
- Standard with TAD EL34B power tubes
- Standard with TAD 12ax7/ecc83, and 12AT7/ecc81
Dimensions: 25.125” L x 11.125” D x 10.125” H
Shipping weight: 50 lbs.
Due to the nature of our shop and dedication to a superior product please allow 2-4 weeks build time if the amp is not listed as in stock.
Thank you for your patience and support!