https://footcaregroup.org/perpill/cialis-online-italia-paypal/35/ enter generic alternatives for nexium and clopidogrel essay ielts blog thesis methodology part buy viagra online shop.com cialis muscle pain https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/viagra-soft-pills/20/ follow site analysis of willy loman essay research topics marketing dissertation thesis abstracts education viagra generico uruguai https://carlgans.org/report/good-eating-habits-essay/7/ research paper small business failure iu dissertation format levitra sparta watch cialis norristown https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/sample-thesis-chapter-4-presentation-analysis-and-interpretation-of-data-ppt/30/ casodex french watch link buy online levitra 101 alternatives book reports https://mliesl.edu/example/mla-format-research-paper-cover/14/ difference between doses cialis follow link click here does crestor affect inflammation https://plastic-pollution.org/trialrx/amphetaminsulfat-wirkung-viagra/31/ greenhouse effect research paper outline A faithful reproduction of the legendary 1969 amp that Dave Reeves built for one of the most iconic rock guitarists in history.
- Proper design and layout, premium components and superior build quality put the HI-TONE HT100 “JP” in a class all it’s own.
- standard with premium Sozo capacitors and available with NOS mustard caps.
- Footswitchable “Boost/Blend”
- Controls: Input Vol | Balance | Bass | Treble | Middle | Presence | Master Volume
- Custom Partridge clone transformers built exclusively for HI-TONE Amplification by Heyboer Transformers
- Standard with TAD EL34B power tubes
- Standard with TAD 12ax7/ecc83, and 12AT7/ecc81
Dimensions: 25.125” L x 11.125” D x 10.125” H
Shipping weight: 50 lbs.
Due to the nature of our shop and dedication to a superior product please allow 10-12 weeks build time if the amp is not listed as in stock.
Thank you for your patience and support!