An 18 watt version of the legendary 1969 amps built for one of the most iconic rock guitarists in history.
The JP uses a different approach than the other amps. The back end of the preamp is mostly normal, including the tone stack, but the front end has a cathode follower driving a Balance control that is controlled by footswitch (like the rare SAP amp does). This effectively acts as a second footswitchable volume control, and allows boosting the signal when desired.
- Proper design and layout, premium components and superior build quality put the HI-TONE LOWATT JP in a class all it’s own.
- Standard with premium Sozo capacitors.
- Standard TAD Premium Selected tubes.
- 18 watts via 2 x 6V6GT
Head dimensions: 22 1/8”L x 9 1/8”H x 11 ¼”D
Weight: 29 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 30” x 16” x 16”
Shipping weight: 38lbs
Due to the nature of our shop and dedication to a superior product please allow 2-4 weeks build time if the amp is not listed as in stock.
Thank you for your patience and support!
HI-TONE model 2121, 2 x 12 cabinet loaded with two – HI-TONE 231 12″ Guitar Speakers
Unmistakable 1970’s Dave Reeves era tone. Based on the speaker fond in the Reeves era SE4123 cabs. Available with 1968 style silver grill cloth or traditional Salt and Pepper cloth.
- 200 watts max – 8 ohms total load
- Highest Quality Construction:
- Premium Baltic Birch baffle and sides
- CNC finger joined corners for maximum strength and durability
- 1″ MDF ported back panel (just like the originals!) for ultimate acoustic performance
Shipping weight: 70 lbs. / 31.75 Kg.
Dimensions: 34″ Wide x 18″ High x 25″ Deep
There are no reviews yet.