azithromycin in mexico
viagra brands in india
writing a college paper
buy furosemide tablets online uk
viagra price in madurai
music history research paper
how to write a basic essay
propecia finasteride side effects
essay background definition
essay structure image
dymo labelwriter 400 out of paper error
crestor lipitor vs
accutane guild paternity rights figures
how can i buy cialis online
homework help phone number
cialis 5mg online uk
hacking generics for viagra
steps on how to write a research paper
brauche ich rezept fr viagra
The Classic 4 input 1971-1974 “DR”
- Based on Dave Reeves’ Classic Circuitry
- Custom Partridge clone transformers built exclusivley for HI-TONE Amplification by Heyboer Transformers
- 100 watts via 4 x EL34 Power Tubes
- Internally linked input based on a discovery by Pete Cornish that linking two channels created a more balanced sound for a certain “comfortably numb” guitar hero
- Controls: Normal Vol | Brill Vol | Bass | Treble | Middle | Presence | Master Volume
Dimensions: 25.125” L x 11.125” D x 10.125” H
Shipping weight: 50 lbs.
Due to the nature of our shop and dedication to a superior product please allow 2-4 weeks build time if the amp is not listed as in stock.
Thank you for your patience and support!
Weight: 120 lbs
Cab dimensions: 30”L x 14.5”D x 30”H
Speakers: four HT-C “A” 150w. drivers
Impedance: 16 ohms
Internal wire: Evidence Audio Siren II
Made with premium voidless Baltic Birch plywood and hard Maple, No Chip Board!
- Sides: .625”
- Back: 1”
The same premium construction you expect from HI-TONE. Finger joined corners, threaded metal inserts, custom woven grill cloth.
HI-TONE amplification has no affiliation with Watkins Electric Music
Weight: 140 lbs
Dimensions: 34″ L x 19″ D x 35″ H