http://nursing.au.edu/cart.php?add=england-hockey-players-female-viagra compare and contrast college essay topics methodology thesis paper kamagra 100 cialis hockingport fluoxetine blood pressure follow site follow url good research paper topics on people uf career resource center resume help njhs essay conclusion click here examples of service learning essays https://eagfwc.org/men/viagra-label/100/ http://compbio.mit.edu/wiki/images/?pdf=the-screwtape-letters-essay 2mg propecia per day marketing essay ideas north american cialis drouin drafting service flagyl cost without insurance get link nexium is use for a term paper on karate http://hyperbaricnurses.org/13388-viagra-trial-offer/ literature review sample tourism the future generation essay 33141 curriculum experience resume submit tip vitae https://drexelmagazine.org/compare/phd-thesis-on-organizational-behaviour/18/ https://scottsdaleartschool.org/checker/apa-style-research-paper-methods-section/33/ https://peacerivergardens.org/proof/social-geography-dissertation-titles/25/ sample essay cultural diversity The LEAD model is based on a “one-off” DR103 that Dave Reeves built for an un-named artist back in the spring of 1970.
- It incorporates all of the classic “DR” features, but has more gain and more emphasis on the mid-range.
- Some of our friends have described the original as: “the best sounding DR103 I ever heard” and “it’s like an ‘angry H*WATT’ or ‘H*WATT Nasty'”
- Note this amp is NOTHING like the 1980s “Hiwatt lead” amps.
- 3 x 12ax7/ecc83
- 1 x 12at7/ecc81
- 2 x 6V6
Head dimensions 22 1/8”L x 9 1/8”H x 11 ¼”D
Weight: 29 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 30” x 16” x 16”
Shipping weight: 35lbs
Due to the nature of our shop and dedication to a superior product please allow 2-4 weeks build time if the amp is not listed as in stock.
Thank you for your patience and support!
HI-TONE model 2123, 2 x 12 cabinet loaded with two – HI-TONE 231 12″ Guitar Speakers
Unmistakable 1970’s Dave Reeves era tone. Based on the speaker fond in the Reeves era SE4123 cabs. Available with 1968 style silver grill cloth or traditional Salt and Pepper cloth.
- 200 watts max – 8 ohms total load
- Highest Quality Construction:
- Premium Baltic Birch baffle and sides
- CNC finger joined corners for maximum strength and durability
- 1″ MDF ported back panel (just like the originals!) for ultimate acoustic performance
Shipping weight: 70 lbs. / 31.75 Kg.
Dimensions: 34″ Wide x 18″ High x 25″ Deep