is viagra safe to take with alcohol
online viagra uk cheap
nursing school reflection essay
buy viagra uk reviews tv
viagra chile venta
can accutane cause hair loss
baixaki cd eliana cialis vaporable for cig
healthy lifestyle essay writing
popular creative writing writers site for phd
sample of university application essay
how to write a conclusion dissertation
The Classic 4 input 1971-1974 “DR”
- Based on Dave Reeves’ Classic Circuitry
- Custom Partridge clone transformers built exclusivley for HI-TONE Amplification by Heyboer Transformers
- 100 watts via 4 x EL34 Power Tubes
- Internally linked input based on a discovery by Pete Cornish that linking two channels created a more balanced sound for a certain “comfortably numb” guitar hero
- Controls: Normal Vol | Brill Vol | Bass | Treble | Middle | Presence | Master Volume
Dimensions: 25.125” L x 11.125” D x 10.125” H
Shipping weight: 50 lbs.
Due to the nature of our shop and dedication to a superior product please allow 2-4 weeks build time if the amp is not listed as in stock.
Thank you for your patience and support!
Weight: 76 lbs
Cab dimensions: 30”L x 14.5”D x 20.25”H
Speakers: two HT-C “A” 150w. drivers
Impedance: 8 ohms
Internal wiring: Evidence Audio Siren II
Made with premium voidless Baltic Birch plywood and hard Maple, No Chip Board!
- Sides: .625”
- Back: 1”
The same premium construction you expect from HI-TONE. Finger joined corners, threaded metal inserts, custom woven grill cloth
HI-TONE amplification has no affiliation with Watkins Electric Music