clear thesis statement examples
anti cloning essay titles
sample of viagra
essay on importance of english language
doctissimo cialis ligne
volkswagen ethics case study
is online rx legal
do my maths assignment
case studies in it
popular bibliography writing websites uk
english literature dissertations
metronidazole and ketoconazole
The Classic 4 input 1971-1974 “DR”
- Based on Dave Reeves’ Classic Circuitry
- Custom Partridge clone transformers built exclusivley for HI-TONE Amplification by Heyboer Transformers
- 100 watts via 4 x EL34 Power Tubes
- Internally linked input based on a discovery by Pete Cornish that linking two channels created a more balanced sound for a certain “comfortably numb” guitar hero
- Controls: Normal Vol | Brill Vol | Bass | Treble | Middle | Presence | Master Volume
Dimensions: 25.125” L x 11.125” D x 10.125” H
Shipping weight: 50 lbs.
Due to the nature of our shop and dedication to a superior product please allow 2-4 weeks build time if the amp is not listed as in stock.
Thank you for your patience and support!
Weight: 76 lbs
Cab dimensions: 30”L x 14.5”D x 20.25”H
Speakers: two HT-C “A” 150w. drivers
Impedance: 8 ohms
Internal wiring: Evidence Audio Siren II
Made with premium voidless Baltic Birch plywood and hard Maple, No Chip Board!
- Sides: .625”
- Back: 1”
The same premium construction you expect from HI-TONE. Finger joined corners, threaded metal inserts, custom woven grill cloth
HI-TONE amplification has no affiliation with Watkins Electric Music