essay writing summer camp
creative writing on climate change
head trauma aricept
ap lang synthesis essay prompt 2014 dodge
pediatric case study assignment
first amendment research paper topics
carga y juega xbox 360 generico do viagra
michael moore bowling for columbine essay
buy generic viagra online us
clearplan fertility monitor and clomid
a dissertation submitted in partial. fulfilment of the requirements
good topics to write an essay on
viagra beyond expiration date
power essay animal farm
abilify take in morning or evening
This is the classic 4 input 1971-1974 “DR” preamp mated to the classic 50 watt power amp
- Based on Dave Reeves’ Classic Circuitry
- Custom OEM Partridge clone transformers made in Michigan by Heyboer Transformers
- 50 watts via 2 x EL34 Power Tubes
- 4 inputs (linkable)
- Controls: Normal Vol | Brill Vol | Bass | Treble | Middle | Presence | Master Volume
- Standard with premium quality Sozo capacitors, NOS Mustard capacitors are optional
- Standard with TAD premium selected tubes
Dimensions: 25.125” L x 11.125” D x 10.125” H
Due to the nature of our shop and dedication to a superior product please allow 12-14 weeks build time if the amp is not listed as in stock.
Thank you for your patience and support!
Qty 4 – HI-TONE 231 12″ Guitar Speakers
Unmistakable 1970’s Dave Reeves era tone. Based on the speaker fond in the Reeves era SE4123 cabs. Available with 1968 style silver grill cloth or traditional Salt and Pepper cloth.
- 400 watts max – 16 ohms total load
- Highest Quality Construction:
- Premium Baltic Birch baffle and sides
- CNC finger joined corners for maximum strength and durability
- 1″ MDF ported back panel (just like the originals!) for ultimate acoustic performance
Dimensions: 30″ Wide x 30″ High x 13.5″ Deep
Shipping weight: 105 lbs.
Cabinet size and weight may require shipping to a COMMERCIAL address.