journalistic essay originated when
essay on save birds and animals
go to site
rhizobium phd thesis
sample essay about myself
cheap cialis 5mgs
go to link
great nursing admission essays
where can i buy flagyl for pigeons in the uk
get viagra canada prescription
herbal viagra made
popular dissertation hypothesis writing service uk
easy persuasive essay format
frank lloyd wright essays
is it bad for a young man to take viagra
clustering in data mining thesis
pay someone to do your assignment australia
help writing management home work
This is the classic 4 input 1971-1974 “DR” preamp mated to the classic 50 watt power amp
- Based on Dave Reeves’ Classic Circuitry
- Custom OEM Partridge clone transformers made in Michigan by Heyboer Transformers
- 50 watts via 2 x EL34 Power Tubes
- 4 inputs (linkable)
- Controls: Normal Vol | Brill Vol | Bass | Treble | Middle | Presence | Master Volume
- Standard with premium quality Sozo capacitors, NOS Mustard capacitors are optional
- Standard with TAD premium selected tubes
Dimensions: 25.125” L x 11.125” D x 10.125” H
Due to the nature of our shop and dedication to a superior product please allow 2-4 weeks build time if the amp is not listed as in stock.
Thank you for your patience and support!
Qty 4 – HI-TONE 231 12″ Guitar Speakers
Unmistakable 1970’s Dave Reeves era tone. Based on the speaker fond in the Reeves era SE4123 cabs. Available with 1968 style silver grill cloth or traditional Salt and Pepper cloth.
- 400 watts max – 16 ohms total load
- Highest Quality Construction:
- Premium Baltic Birch baffle and sides
- CNC finger joined corners for maximum strength and durability
- 1″ MDF ported back panel (just like the originals!) for ultimate acoustic performance
Dimensions: 30″ Wide x 30″ High x 13.5″ Deep
Shipping weight: 105 lbs.
Cabinet size and weight may require shipping to a COMMERCIAL address.