Based on Dave Reeves’ Classic 1971-1974 Circuitry
- 100 watts via 4 x EL34 Power Tubes
- Custom Partridge clone transformers built exclusively for HI-TONE Amplification by Heyboer Transformers
- 3 x 12ax7, 1 x 12at7
- 4 inputs (linkable)
- Controls: Normal Vol | Brill Vol | Bass | Treble | Middle | Presence | Master Volume
- standard with JJ and TAD premium selected tubes
- see tube upgrade options
Dimensions: 25.125” L x 11.125” D x 10.125” H
Due to the nature of our shop and dedication to a superior product please allow 2-4 weeks build time if the amp is not listed as in stock.
Thank you for your patience and support!
Qty 4 – HI-TONE DR-F 12″ Guitar Speakers
300 watts max – 16 ohms total load
Highest Quality Construction:
- Premium Baltic Birch baffle and sides
- CNC finger joined corners for maximum strength and durability
- 1″ MDF ported back panel (just like the originals!) for ultimate acoustic performance
- Dimensions: 30″ Wide x 30″ High x 13.5″ Deep
Cabinet size and weight may require shipping to a COMMERCIAL address. If buyer does not have a COMMERCIAL address, pickup at the nearest UPS or FedEx Facility must be arranged.
Thomas A Murphy –
Phenomenal amp. Closest thing to a Hylight era Hiwatt you can get. Built like a tank, including the cab. Great sound.
I don’t sell my gear –
Hi-Tones of all flavors have every last single bit of the bone-crushing sonic power and definition of their Hylight ancestors. I’ve played my HTs side by side with my authentic four-hole Hiwatts and they match and in some cases exceed the originals. Every guitarist owes himself a Hi-Tone … and play it loud!!!