mfa creative writing new zealand
doses of prednisone
concept definition language essay
essay outlines template
how to write a character's name in an essay
thesis online upm
choose a research paper topic
reserch paper topic
jengibre viagra natural
engineering coursework writing service
emerson essay the transcendentalist
go to link
combitic global viagra online
scientific homework helper
taking cialis and exercise
dissertation on service quality management
essay on your favorite word
The Classic 4 input 1971-1974 “DR”
- Based on Dave Reeves’ Classic Circuitry
- Custom Partridge clone transformers built exclusivley for HI-TONE Amplification by Heyboer Transformers
- 100 watts via 4 x EL34 Power Tubes
- Internally linked input based on a discovery by Pete Cornish that linking two channels created a more balanced sound for a certain “comfortably numb” guitar hero
- Controls: Normal Vol | Brill Vol | Bass | Treble | Middle | Presence | Master Volume
Dimensions: 25.125” L x 11.125” D x 10.125” H
Shipping weight: 50 lbs.
Due to the nature of our shop and dedication to a superior product please allow 2-4 weeks build time if the amp is not listed as in stock.
Thank you for your patience and support!
Weight: 120 lbs
Cab dimensions: 30”L x 14.5”D x 30”H
Speakers: four HT-C “A” 150w. drivers
Impedance: 16 ohms
Internal wire: Evidence Audio Siren II
Made with premium voidless Baltic Birch plywood and hard Maple, No Chip Board!
- Sides: .625”
- Back: 1”
The same premium construction you expect from HI-TONE. Finger joined corners, threaded metal inserts, custom woven grill cloth.
HI-TONE amplification has no affiliation with Watkins Electric Music
Weight: 140 lbs
Dimensions: 34″ L x 19″ D x 35″ H