The Classic 1971-1974 “DR”
- Based on Dave Reeves’ Classic Circuitry
- Custom Partridge clone transformers built exclusively for HI-TONE Amplification by Heyboer Transformers
- 50 watts via 2 x EL34 Power Tubes
- Internally linked input based on a discovery by Pete Cornish that linking two channels created a more balanced sound for a certain “comfortably numb” guitar hero
- Controls: Normal Vol | Brill Vol | Bass | Treble | Middle | Presence | Master Volume
- built with premium SOZO signal capacitors
- New Old Stock mustard caps optional
- standard with TAD premium selected tubes
Dimensions: 25.125” L x 11.125” D x 10.125” H
Due to the nature of our shop and dedication to a superior product please allow 2-4 weeks build time if the amp is not listed as in stock.
Thank you for your patience and support!
HI-TONE model 2121, 2 x 12 cabinet loaded with two – HI-TONE DR-F 12″ Guitar Speakers
150 watts max – 8 ohms total load
Highest Quality Construction:
- Premium Baltic Birch baffle and sides
- CNC finger joined corners for maximum strength and durability
- 1″ MDF ported back panel (just like the originals!) for ultimate acoustic performance
- Salt & Pepper grill cloth, white piping and heavy vinyde covering
Cliff Ferrell –
I purchased the DG an 212 cab a year or so ago and it’s awesome,I hit my Buffalo fx patriot pedel at the gig an my other guitar players eyes popped out,the bass response vibrated the stage an felt like a breeze,all my fender amps are for sale lol ,thanks from Nashville Tn Clayton!