The Classic 1971-1974 “DR”
- Based on Dave Reeves’ Classic Circuitry
- Custom Partridge clone transformers built exclusively for HI-TONE Amplification by Heyboer Transformers
- 50 watts via 2 x EL34 Power Tubes
- Internally linked input based on a discovery by Pete Cornish that linking two channels created a more balanced sound for a certain “comfortably numb” guitar hero
- Controls: Normal Vol | Brill Vol | Bass | Treble | Middle | Presence | Master Volume
- built with premium SOZO signal capacitors
- New Old Stock mustard caps optional
- standard with TAD premium selected tubes
Dimensions: 25.125” L x 11.125” D x 10.125” H
Due to the nature of our shop and dedication to a superior product please allow 12-14 weeks build time if the amp is not listed as in stock.
- 28.5” H x 13.5” D x 26” W
- 71 lbs
- Mortise and tenon joined corners
- Made entirely of voideless Baltic birch plywood, no partical board.
- Two HI-TONE Crescendo A 150 watt drivers.
- 8 ohms
- Includes removable casters.
Made with premium voidless Baltic Birch plywood and hard Maple, No Chip Board!
The same premium construction you expect from HI-TONE. Finger joined corners, threaded metal inserts, custom woven grill cloth
HI-TONE amplification has no affiliation with Watkins Electric Music