This is the classic 4 input 1971-1974 “DR” preamp mated to the classic 50 watt power amp
- Based on Dave Reeves’ Classic Circuitry
- Custom OEM Partridge clone transformers made in Michigan by Heyboer Transformers
- 50 watts via 2 x EL34 Power Tubes
- 4 inputs (linkable)
- Controls: Normal Vol | Brill Vol | Bass | Treble | Middle | Presence | Master Volume
- Standard with premium quality Sozo capacitors, NOS Mustard capacitors are optional
- Standard with TAD premium selected tubes
Dimensions: 25.125” L x 11.125” D x 10.125” H
Due to the nature of our shop and dedication to a superior product please allow 2-4 weeks build time if the amp is not listed as in stock.
Thank you for your patience and support!
HI-TONE model 2121, 2 x 12 cabinet loaded with two – HI-TONE DR-F 12″ Guitar Speakers
150 watts max – 8 ohms total load
Highest Quality Construction:
- Premium Baltic Birch baffle and sides
- CNC finger joined corners for maximum strength and durability
- 1″ MDF ported back panel (just like the originals!) for ultimate acoustic performance
- Salt & Pepper grill cloth, white piping and heavy vinyde covering
There are no reviews yet.