cause and effect music essay
why learning english essay
acknowledgement thesis slideshare
essay on unity among students
purpose of thesis introduction
act essay scoring guide
anti union consultant resume
chronological functional resume template
respect in the army essay
is viagra used for heart conditions
go to site
red viagra 200mg dose
special circumstance essay sample
online assignment helper
the right to privacy essay
analytical essay outline help
responsibility essays children
The classic 1971-1974 “DR”
- Based on Dave Reeves’ Classic Circuitry
- Custom Partridge clone transformers built exclusively for HI-TONE Amplification by Heyboer Transformers
- 18 watts via 2 x 6V6 Power Tubes
- Internally linked input based on a discovery by Pete Cornish that linking two channels created a more balanced sound for a certain “comfortably numb” guitar hero
- Controls: Normal Vol | Brill Vol | Bass | Treble | Middle | Presence | Master Volume
- built with premium SOZO signal capacitors
- standard with TAD premium selected and or JJ tubes
Head dimensions 22 1/8”L x 9 1/8”H x 11 ¼”D
Weight: 29 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 30” x 16” x 16”
Shipping weight: 35lbs
Due to the nature of our shop and dedication to a superior product please allow 12-14 weeks build time if the amp is not listed as in stock.
Thank you for your patience and support!
- 28.5” H x 13.5” D x 26” W
- 71 lbs
- Mortise and tenon joined corners
- Made entirely of voideless Baltic birch plywood, no partical board.
- Two HI-TONE Crescendo A 150 watt drivers.
- 8 ohms
- Includes removable casters.
Made with premium voidless Baltic Birch plywood and hard Maple, No Chip Board!
The same premium construction you expect from HI-TONE. Finger joined corners, threaded metal inserts, custom woven grill cloth
HI-TONE amplification has no affiliation with Watkins Electric Music