child labor thesis statement
thesis format in pakistan
viagra super active comprar
buy college essay
buy literature review paper
cialis 10mg en ligne
ghostwriting services rates
i need homework help
viagra pills definition
does cialis affect liver
resume auxerre om 2011
essay topics climate change
employee wellness programs literature review
school assignment help
how to delete gmail emails on iphone 6s
how do i type spanish characters on my keyboard
The classic 1971-1974 “DR”
- Based on Dave Reeves’ Classic Circuitry
- Custom Partridge clone transformers built exclusively for HI-TONE Amplification by Heyboer Transformers
- 18 watts via 2 x 6V6 Power Tubes
- Internally linked input based on a discovery by Pete Cornish that linking two channels created a more balanced sound for a certain “comfortably numb” guitar hero
- Controls: Normal Vol | Brill Vol | Bass | Treble | Middle | Presence | Master Volume
- built with premium SOZO signal capacitors
- standard with TAD premium selected and or JJ tubes
Head dimensions 22 1/8”L x 9 1/8”H x 11 ¼”D
Weight: 29 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 30” x 16” x 16”
Shipping weight: 35lbs
Due to the nature of our shop and dedication to a superior product please allow 2-4 weeks build time if the amp is not listed as in stock.
Thank you for your patience and support!
- 28.5” H x 13.5” D x 26” W
- 71 lbs
- Mortise and tenon joined corners
- Made entirely of voideless Baltic birch plywood, no partical board.
- Two HI-TONE Crescendo A 150 watt drivers.
- 8 ohms
- Includes removable casters.
Made with premium voidless Baltic Birch plywood and hard Maple, No Chip Board!
The same premium construction you expect from HI-TONE. Finger joined corners, threaded metal inserts, custom woven grill cloth
HI-TONE amplification has no affiliation with Watkins Electric Music