ideal school essay
best canadianrx medical
go to link
english essays identity belonging
cialis sale on line
college essays about hardships
essay about mexican drug war
computers and cell phones essay
medical billing and coding resume writer
sinhala and hindu new year festival essay
viagra test sample
space race essay
viagra average dose
fredric m jablin dissertation award
five paragraph essay outline graphic organizer
a2 applied ict coursework
electronics thesis proposals
The classic 1971-1974 “DR”
- Based on Dave Reeves’ Classic Circuitry
- Custom Partridge clone transformers built exclusively for HI-TONE Amplification by Heyboer Transformers
- 18 watts via 2 x 6V6 Power Tubes
- Internally linked input based on a discovery by Pete Cornish that linking two channels created a more balanced sound for a certain “comfortably numb” guitar hero
- Controls: Normal Vol | Brill Vol | Bass | Treble | Middle | Presence | Master Volume
- built with premium SOZO signal capacitors
- standard with TAD premium selected and or JJ tubes
Head dimensions 22 1/8”L x 9 1/8”H x 11 ¼”D
Weight: 29 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 30” x 16” x 16”
Shipping weight: 35lbs
Due to the nature of our shop and dedication to a superior product please allow 2-4 weeks build time if the amp is not listed as in stock.
Thank you for your patience and support!
- 28.5” H x 13.5” D x 26” W
- 71 lbs
- Mortise and tenon joined corners
- Made entirely of voideless Baltic birch plywood, no partical board.
- Two HI-TONE Crescendo A 150 watt drivers.
- 8 ohms
- Includes removable casters.
Made with premium voidless Baltic Birch plywood and hard Maple, No Chip Board!
The same premium construction you expect from HI-TONE. Finger joined corners, threaded metal inserts, custom woven grill cloth
HI-TONE amplification has no affiliation with Watkins Electric Music