An 18 watt version of the legendary 1969 amps built for one of the most iconic rock guitarists in history.
The JP uses a different approach than the other amps. The back end of the preamp is mostly normal, including the tone stack, but the front end has a cathode follower driving a Balance control that is controlled by footswitch (like the rare SAP amp does). This effectively acts as a second footswitchable volume control, and allows boosting the signal when desired.
- Proper design and layout, premium components and superior build quality put the HI-TONE LOWATT JP in a class all it’s own.
- Standard with premium Sozo capacitors.
- Standard TAD Premium Selected tubes.
- 18 watts via 2 x 6V6GT
Head dimensions: 22 1/8”L x 9 1/8”H x 11 ¼”D
Weight: 29 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 30” x 16” x 16”
Shipping weight: 38lbs
Due to the nature of our shop and dedication to a superior product please allow 12-13 weeks build time if the amp is not listed as in stock.
Thank you for your patience and support!
HI-TONE model 1121, 1 x 12 cabinet loaded with
Qty 1 – HI-TONE DR-F 12″ Guitar Speakers
- 75 watts max – 16 ohms total load
- Highest Quality Construction:
- Premium Baltic Birch baffle and sides
- CNC finger joined corners for maximum strength and durability
- 1″ MDF ported
Dimensions: 25″ Wide x 20.25″ High x 13.5″ Deep
Shipping weight: 46 lbs.