This is the classic 4 input 1971-1974 “DR” preamp mated to the classic 50 watt power amp
- Based on Dave Reeves’ Classic Circuitry
- Custom OEM Partridge clone transformers made in Michigan by Heyboer Transformers
- 50 watts via 2 x EL34 Power Tubes
- 4 inputs (linkable)
- Controls: Normal Vol | Brill Vol | Bass | Treble | Middle | Presence | Master Volume
- Standard with premium quality Sozo capacitors, NOS Mustard capacitors are optional
- Standard with TAD premium selected tubes
Dimensions: 25.125” L x 11.125” D x 10.125” H
Due to the nature of our shop and dedication to a superior product please allow 12-14 weeks build time if the amp is not listed as in stock.
Thank you for your patience and support!
HI-TONE model 2123, 2 x 12 cabinet loaded with two – HI-TONE 231 12″ Guitar Speakers
Unmistakable 1970’s Dave Reeves era tone. Based on the speaker fond in the Reeves era SE4123 cabs. Available with 1968 style silver grill cloth or traditional Salt and Pepper cloth.
- 200 watts max – 8 ohms total load
- Highest Quality Construction:
- Premium Baltic Birch baffle and sides
- CNC finger joined corners for maximum strength and durability
- 1″ MDF ported back panel (just like the originals!) for ultimate acoustic performance
Shipping weight: 70 lbs. / 31.75 Kg.
Dimensions: 34″ Wide x 18″ High x 25″ Deep