follow url https://efm.sewanee.edu/faq/essay-questions-on-epilepsy/22/ speaking presentation happens viagra after you ejaculate https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/come-viene-assunto-il-viagra/14/ https://www.arohaphilanthropies.org/heal/lawyer-jokes-viagra/96/ https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/resume-writing-services-london-ontario/51/ essay paper writing help are bank mergers beneficial essay good thesis for lord of the flies essay https://www.newburghministry.org/spring/how-to-write-a-analysis-essay/20/ follow link general employment resume mechatronics system design case study topics get link essay on natural disasters and its management uc davis thesis guidelines dissertation acknowledgement section cialis 20 mg etken maddesi como se toma la sildenafil writing an essay about literature enter https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/essay-sample-word/85/ http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/non-prescription-cialis-alternative/68/ how long will a viagra pill last dissertation on gst in india pdf viagra vs levitra igcse organic chemistry past papers research writer cengage source url essay about my country palestine source site The LEAD model is based on a “one-off” DR103 that Dave Reeves built for an un-named artist back in the spring of 1970.
- It incorporates all of the classic “DR” features, but has more gain and more emphasis on the mid-range.
- Some of our friends have described the original as: “the best sounding DR103 I ever heard” and “it’s like an ‘angry H*WATT’ or ‘H*WATT Nasty'”
- Note this amp is NOTHING like the 1980s “Hiwatt lead” amps.
- 3 x 12ax7/ecc83
- 1 x 12at7/ecc81
- 2 x 6V6
Head dimensions 22 1/8”L x 9 1/8”H x 11 ¼”D
Weight: 29 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 30” x 16” x 16”
Shipping weight: 35lbs
Due to the nature of our shop and dedication to a superior product please allow 2-4 weeks build time if the amp is not listed as in stock.
Thank you for your patience and support!
HI-TONE model 2121, 2 x 12 cabinet loaded with two – HI-TONE DR-F 12″ Guitar Speakers
The HI-TONE DR-F is a copy of the 1970’s Fane speaker that won the Vintage HIWATT Convention speaker shootout 5 years in a row.
- 150 watts max – 8 ohms total load
- Highest Quality Construction:
- Premium Baltic Birch baffle and sides
- CNC finger joined corners for maximum strength and durability
- 1″ MDF ported back panel (just like the originals!) for ultimate acoustic performance
Shipping weight: 70 lbs. / 31.75 Kg.
Dimensions: 34″ Wide x 18″ High x 25″ Deep