The LEAD model is based on a “one-off” DR103 that Dave Reeves built for an un-named artist back in the spring of 1970.
- It incorporates all of the classic “DR” features, but has more gain and more emphasis on the mid-range.
- Some of our friends have described the original as: “the best sounding DR103 I ever heard” and “it’s like an ‘angry H*WATT’ or ‘H*WATT Nasty'”
- Note this amp is NOTHING like the 1980s “Hiwatt lead” amps.
- 3 x 12ax7/ecc83
- 1 x 12at7/ecc81
- 2 x 6V6
Head dimensions 22 1/8”L x 9 1/8”H x 11 ¼”D
Weight: 29 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 30” x 16” x 16”
Shipping weight: 35lbs
Due to the nature of our shop and dedication to a superior product please allow 2-4 weeks build time if the amp is not listed as in stock.
Thank you for your patience and support!
HI-TONE model 2121, 2 x 12 cabinet loaded with two – HI-TONE DR-F 12″ Guitar Speakers
The HI-TONE DR-F is a copy of the 1970’s Fane speaker that won the Vintage HIWATT Convention speaker shootout 5 years in a row.
- 150 watts max – 8 ohms total load
- Highest Quality Construction:
- Premium Baltic Birch baffle and sides
- CNC finger joined corners for maximum strength and durability
- 1″ MDF ported back panel (just like the originals!) for ultimate acoustic performance
Shipping weight: 70 lbs. / 31.75 Kg.
Dimensions: 34″ Wide x 18″ High x 25″ Deep
There are no reviews yet.