viagra online in oklahoma
dissertation e banking
buy research paper i will write
fairy tales research paper
yale creative writing summer
go to link
pollution problem solution essay
dissertation ideas for primary education
viagra in car and driver
viagra without prescriptions
how to delete all junk mail on my ipad
cialis generico di qualitГ
does cialis help you last longer
popular academic essay editing services usa
vision and viagra
help writing a short essay
The Classic 4 input 1971-1974 “DR”
- Based on Dave Reeves’ Classic Circuitry
- Custom Partridge clone transformers built exclusivley for HI-TONE Amplification by Heyboer Transformers
- 100 watts via 4 x EL34 Power Tubes
- Internally linked input based on a discovery by Pete Cornish that linking two channels created a more balanced sound for a certain “comfortably numb” guitar hero
- Controls: Normal Vol | Brill Vol | Bass | Treble | Middle | Presence | Master Volume
Dimensions: 25.125” L x 11.125” D x 10.125” H
Shipping weight: 50 lbs.
Due to the nature of our shop and dedication to a superior product please allow 2-4 weeks build time if the amp is not listed as in stock.
Thank you for your patience and support!
Weight: 120 lbs
Cab dimensions: 30”L x 14.5”D x 30”H
Speakers: four HT-C “A” 150w. drivers
Impedance: 16 ohms
Internal wire: Evidence Audio Siren II
Made with premium voidless Baltic Birch plywood and hard Maple, No Chip Board!
- Sides: .625”
- Back: 1”
The same premium construction you expect from HI-TONE. Finger joined corners, threaded metal inserts, custom woven grill cloth.
HI-TONE amplification has no affiliation with Watkins Electric Music
Weight: 140 lbs
Dimensions: 34″ L x 19″ D x 35″ H