A 50 watt version of the legendary 1969 amps built for one of the most iconic rock guitarists in history.
- Proper design and layout, premium components and superior build quality put the HI-TONE JP50 in a class all it’s own.
- standard with premium Sozo capacitors and available with NOS mustard caps.
- standard with JJ and TAD Premium Selected tubes. NOS mullards optional.
Dimensions: 25.125” L x 11.125” D x 10.125” H
Due to the nature of our shop and dedication to a superior product please allow 2-4 weeks build time if the amp is not listed as in stock.
HI-TONE model 2121, 2 x 12 cabinet loaded with two – HI-TONE DR-F 12″ Guitar Speakers
150 watts max – 8 ohms total load
Highest Quality Construction:
- Premium Baltic Birch baffle and sides
- CNC finger joined corners for maximum strength and durability
- 1″ MDF ported back panel (just like the originals!) for ultimate acoustic performance
- Salt & Pepper grill cloth, white piping and heavy vinyde covering