cvx 241 pfizer viagra
street price for 100mg viagra
being an honor student essay scorer
architecture thesis book layout
prednisone for cats inflammatory bowel disease
go to site
should we all be vegetarian essay
dissertation chemistry pdf
5 paragraph analytical essay example
medicare prescription plans viagra covered
practice writing persuasive essays
a crush by cynthia rylant essay writer
notes in thesis
schindler's list essays
effect of viagra on normal menstrual bleeding
oprah winfrey research paper
harvard college admissions essay
picture viagra head office toronto canada
best scholarship essay editing for hire online
The classic 1971-1974 “DR”
- Based on Dave Reeves’ Classic Circuitry
- Custom Partridge clone transformers built exclusively for HI-TONE Amplification by Heyboer Transformers
- 18 watts via 2 x 6V6 Power Tubes
- Internally linked input based on a discovery by Pete Cornish that linking two channels created a more balanced sound for a certain “comfortably numb” guitar hero
- Controls: Normal Vol | Brill Vol | Bass | Treble | Middle | Presence | Master Volume
- built with premium SOZO signal capacitors
- standard with TAD premium selected and or JJ tubes
Head dimensions 22 1/8”L x 9 1/8”H x 11 ¼”D
Weight: 29 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 30” x 16” x 16”
Shipping weight: 35lbs
Due to the nature of our shop and dedication to a superior product please allow 12-14 weeks build time if the amp is not listed as in stock.
Thank you for your patience and support!
- 28.5” H x 13.5” D x 26” W
- 71 lbs
- Mortise and tenon joined corners
- Made entirely of voideless Baltic birch plywood, no partical board.
- Two HI-TONE Crescendo A 150 watt drivers.
- 8 ohms
- Includes removable casters.
Made with premium voidless Baltic Birch plywood and hard Maple, No Chip Board!
The same premium construction you expect from HI-TONE. Finger joined corners, threaded metal inserts, custom woven grill cloth
HI-TONE amplification has no affiliation with Watkins Electric Music