sample basic resume high school graduate
alternative to nexium for acid reflux
fear and loathing in las vegas essay
persuasive essays for college students
cialis abnormal ejaculation
best definition essay editing websites for mba
about pride essay
how is zetia taken in a day
cytotec aborto exitosos
sample research essay proposals
levitra pelican rapids
pro abortion introduction essay
camille paglia new york times viagra
duke supplement no essay
a barred owl and the history teacher ap essay grading
essay about save mother earth through green energy
bachelor thesis economics example
sample essay writting
The classic 1971-1974 “DR” loaded with a 1 x 12″ HT-C “A” Crescendo Speaker
- Based on Dave Reeves’ Classic Circuitry
- Custom Partridge clone transformers built exclusively for HI-TONE Amplification by Heyboer Transformers
- 18 watts via 2 x 6V6 Power Tubes
- Internally linked input based on a discovery by Pete Cornish that linking two channels created a more balanced sound for a certain “comfortably numb” guitar hero
- Controls: Normal Vol | Brill Vol | Bass | Treble | Middle | Presence | Master Volume
- built with premium SOZO signal capacitors
- standard with TAD premium selected and or JJ tubes
- Evidence Audio Siren II speaker cable
Combo weight 50 lbs.
Combo dimensions: 23”L x 10 7/8”D x 21”H
Shipping weight 65lbs.
Shipping dimensions: 34” x 18” x 25”
Due to the nature of our shop and dedication to a superior product please allow 9-12 weeks build time if the amp is not listed as in stock.
Thank you for your patience and support!