The classic 1971-1974 “DR”
- Based on Dave Reeves’ Classic Circuitry
- Custom Partridge clone transformers built exclusively for HI-TONE Amplification by Heyboer Transformers
- 18 watts via 2 x 6V6 Power Tubes
- Internally linked input based on a discovery by Pete Cornish that linking two channels created a more balanced sound for a certain “comfortably numb” guitar hero
- Controls: Normal Vol | Brill Vol | Bass | Treble | Middle | Presence | Master Volume
- built with premium SOZO signal capacitors
- standard with TAD premium selected and or JJ tubes
Head dimensions 22 1/8”L x 9 1/8”H x 11 ¼”D
Weight: 29 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 30” x 16” x 16”
Shipping weight: 35lbs
Due to the nature of our shop and dedication to a superior product please allow 2-4 weeks build time if the amp is not listed as in stock.
Thank you for your patience and support!
HI-TONE model 2121, 2 x 12 cabinet loaded with two – HI-TONE DR-F 12″ Guitar Speakers
The HI-TONE DR-F is a copy of the 1970’s Fane speaker that won the Vintage HIWATT Convention speaker shootout 5 years in a row.
- 150 watts max – 8 ohms total load
- Highest Quality Construction:
- Premium Baltic Birch baffle and sides
- CNC finger joined corners for maximum strength and durability
- 1″ MDF ported back panel (just like the originals!) for ultimate acoustic performance
Shipping weight: 70 lbs. / 31.75 Kg.
Dimensions: 34″ Wide x 18″ High x 25″ Deep