order cialis online with prescription
scientific research paper example introduction
viagra versus cialis comparison
lorans gocce dosaggio viagra
cialis vs levitra dosage
go to site
narrative essay lesson
antigone themes essay
go to link
equivalent viagra en homeopathie
resume writing services san diego
hindi essay for class 3
model gp essays on science and technology
essay contest winning essays
viagra ou cialis melhor
limitations of quantitative research methods
thesis binding sample
viagra generic uk
essay writing university level
The Classic 4 input 1971-1974 “DR”
- Based on Dave Reeves’ Classic Circuitry
- Custom Partridge clone transformers built exclusivley for HI-TONE Amplification by Heyboer Transformers
- 100 watts via 4 x EL34 Power Tubes
- Internally linked input based on a discovery by Pete Cornish that linking two channels created a more balanced sound for a certain “comfortably numb” guitar hero
- Controls: Normal Vol | Brill Vol | Bass | Treble | Middle | Presence | Master Volume
Dimensions: 25.125” L x 11.125” D x 10.125” H
Shipping weight: 50 lbs.
Due to the nature of our shop and dedication to a superior product please allow 2-4 weeks build time if the amp is not listed as in stock.
Thank you for your patience and support!
Weight: 120 lbs
Cab dimensions: 30”L x 14.5”D x 30”H
Speakers: four HT-C “A” 150w. drivers
Impedance: 16 ohms
Internal wire: Evidence Audio Siren II
Made with premium voidless Baltic Birch plywood and hard Maple, No Chip Board!
- Sides: .625”
- Back: 1”
The same premium construction you expect from HI-TONE. Finger joined corners, threaded metal inserts, custom woven grill cloth.
HI-TONE amplification has no affiliation with Watkins Electric Music
Weight: 140 lbs
Dimensions: 34″ L x 19″ D x 35″ H